LinkedIn is the top-rated social network as it has the ability to tab existing connections and grow your brand through word-of-mouth. It is an invaluable addition to your digital marketing strategy, it helps to make connections to generate a lead, establish a partnership to create awareness about your brand. You can use LinkedIn as marketing for your business by:-
how to use LinkedIn for marketing:
- Create An Effective LinkedIn Page: Ample opportunity should be offered on your page for prospective customers to make people aware of your brand.
- Build Your Company Page On LinkedIn: Your goal is to be visible consistently, it is not about selling for the same, you need to provide useful information to the users. To make users aware of such information you need to have a page of your company on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is one of the greatest ways to showcase your company and product and services you offer.
- Follow Other company’s Page: By following the page of your partner’s, customers, and page of prospect company, engaging with them by liking, commenting, and sharing updates is an exciting opportunity to get your company on your prospect’s radar.
- Go Viral: In today’s time posting directly on LinkedIn is the most powerful tool available for your business as if a post starts gaining momentum LinkedIn puts a spotlight behind it in one of their categories. This could get tens of thousands of readers.
- Join LinkedIn Group: Joining LinkedIn groups are relevant to target potential clients. It is a great way to listen to your audience, talk to them, know about their preferences, and work on their advice. It is an economical and time-saving way to build relationships with potential clients.
- Claim Your Custom URL: You should claim for your custom URL as it is more likely that your LinkedIn profile would rank at the top of search results.
- Blog Promotion: LinkedIn’s blog promotion tool is a fantastic way to connect with your audience. It is an ultimate way to promote your business and develop a good reputation which would lead to gaining new customers.
- Add Company’s Description: You have 2000 characters to describe about your company the first 156 characters are most important as that would appear in Google’s preview. Add tags, keywords as these would help people to find your business on LinkedIn. You should also add information about the company’s product, services and as well as about the strength of the company.
- Publish Valuable Content: One of the leading ways to grow traffic is by providing them with valuable content by posting articles, blogs or company’s updates on a regular basis. LinkedIn beat the drum for publishing such content at least once in a week.
- Use Multi-Language Tool: LinkedIn allows you to create a custom description of your company in 20, different languages this would help to increase the credibility of your business with LinkedIn’s international members and show that you care about working with them.